Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly Goals



Let's see how I did last week:

1) Drink sleepytime tea every night before bed - check and double check!

2) Increase average steps to over 5,000
Monday: 5,508
Tuesday: 3,087
Wednesday: 5,540
Thursday: 5,236
Friday: 2,970
Saturday: 3,950
Sunday: 5.169

Not bad - actual average = 4,494.  Not quite 5k average, but almost.  I'll continue this goal into this week.  

3) Write blog about Seamwork Magazine and sewing the Manila leggings... uhhh well, I need to finish the leggings before I can do that!


So it looks like I only really accomplished 1 goal last week.  Not great, but I was pretty close with the step goal so I'm not going to beat myself up about that.  I made goal 4/7 days.  The days I didn't during the week were bad body days and Saturday?  I'm not sure what happened on Saturday - I was on my feet for a long time, but I guess I didn't really walk much.  Whoops.


So... for this week I'll:

1) Increase average steps to > 5k.

2) Finish Manila leggings and take pictures!

3) Make scarf for scarf swap

4) Drink tea and read for 1 hr before bed.


No comments: