Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites

What I'm loving this week:

Friday Sept 27 2013





Have you tried Cookie Clicker? It's extraordinarily addictive.  You won't be able to stop!

Sometimes we all need a pick-me-up.  Gala Darling created this list of movies to cheer you up.

I just took out my TRX and set it up.  I walked the boy through a quick workout - he loved it.  Now I just have to create a schedule and stick with it.  Here's to getting back in shape!

I also need to start thinking about branding for my blog.  I'm not sure where to start so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I guess I might want to wait on this just a bit until I get a feel for what I'm going to do with this space.  My own space in the vast wilds of the interwebs.

What has been interesting to you this week?

-Gingko

No comments: