Friday, October 18, 2013

Apartment Organization and Update

So I've been working hard on creating the decor I want in my apartment.  But, I have a few hangups...


  • Who in hell thought reupholstering the chairs wasn't super labor intensive?  Because I went into it thinking it was going to be a weekend operation..... LIES.... I'm only like 1/3 of the way through removing the fabric on ONE CHAIR
  • I desperately need a new way to organize my scarf collection and Jade and Oak seem to have some FANTASTIC ideas.
  • This series by Hollie might be just what I need to help me simplify my closet. 
  • Gala Darling has something similar, but more step by step.
  • AND I need to save up to work with this lovely lady with helping to design my second bedroom... aka the all-purpose/crap storage room.
  • I'm hoping to have pictures of all of the alterations sometime soon so I can dazzle you (and my self) with how far I've come... so far it looks wonderful!  It's just not quite perfect yet.  

Erin came up with a fantastic tutorial for a halloween bat garland, and I think it would be perfect for adding a little halloween to my apartment.

I desperately need to spend more time on self care and that link has a bunch of great ideas.



No comments: