Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Goals



Well, we've all gotta have some few little things to allow for some feelings of accomplishment over the week.  Nothing too big, just enough so that I feel as though I have made some progress in life.  

Now, I don't know if I've mentioned before, but my apartment is a Disaster.  And I do really mean DISASTER.  I'm in the middle of dealing with my illness, and attempting to transform my apartment from "temporary living space/dorm" to "an adult lives here on a more permanent basis".  It's not as easy as it sounds.  All these decor blog and magazines are like you do this and this and then POOF it looks amazing.... humbug.  I clearly do not have any sort of those kinds of genes/spacial awareness.  

Plus, this week is starting off pretty rough illness-wise so the goals will be relatively "easy".

  1. Clean out behind the couch in preparation for the large wooden bookshelf move to the other side
  2. Finish spray painting the nightstand and install the new drawer pull
  3. Go through and throw out one magazine a day
  4. Do a load of laundry a day
  5. Start spray painting the desk
Anything else is bonus.  

Do you have any weekly goals that you'll be working on this week?  

No comments: