Monday, October 7, 2013

Today in Short



Currently:
  • Watching: Bones on Netflix
  • Eating: I have been craving anything apple pie related.  Whether it be caramel apple ice cream to actual pie... really anything.  
  • Drinking: I'm trying to get back into the habit of drinking liquids.  I have been amiss in making sure I am properly hydrated.  Need to find another water bottle that will hold my interest enough to make sure I actually use it.  
  • Feeling: I'm exhausted.  The new "help me sleep" medication is... well, not helping me sleep at all.  
  • Wanting/Needing:  Other than sleep, I would really like to be working on my wingback chair reupholstering project.  
  • Thinking:  I really want to start taking OOTD pictures, but I definitely need to do laundry first.  
  • Enjoying: Watching the leaves change on the tree outside my apartment.
  • Wondering:  Whether painting my desk lime green is such a good idea in the grand scheme of things.  

I'm hoping to have a longer post later on in the week - I'm still trying to get used to this whole "blogging" thing and am going through some growing pains.  I'm hoping to start taking more pictures so this isn't just words on a page.  

xoxo,
Elspeth

No comments: