Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

I'll have a cool logo for this page eventually..... right Dad?  He is the more graphically design-minded of the two of us.



I demand that someone make me this. And this! yummmmmm

This candle just might fulfill my requirement for apple/pumpkin and spice.  And have I mentioned how much I ADORE chai tea?

Whiskey, triple sec, sour mix and some lemon lime soda?  Sounds like a perfect drink.

Viola from Killer Colours came up with a list of smudge proof vibrant color pencils, and I want ALL OF THEM.

Next time I'm in the need of some lotion or soap (probably in the next century), I'll definitely be trying out Sugar And Spite Bathery.

These would be perfect on my couch as soon as I create that slip cover for it.

And how wonderful is this nautical monogrammed mug?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these earrings.


No comments: