Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

This week's wishlist is all about Etsy finds.  I love supporting independent business owners who are following their passions.



Though I tend to express my Leo side in more subtle terms, this ring would remind me that I am tied to the stars as are we all.

Holy Octopi!   This plush is just too adorable to pass up - customizable too!

My heart has been in so many states - these charms could be added to the necklace I already wear everyday to remind me of where my home has been.

I find this monogramed green hair bow would go perfectly with... well, everything.

And how adorable is this monogramed infinity scarf?

How wonderful could it be to own a Phi Rho CT long sleeve shirt?

And this bib/medal hanger would solve a serious problem with what to do with my race bibs and medals!

No comments: