Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites



Absolutely amazing - the wonders of the world.

I love how this woman reacted to a douchebag commenting on whether or not she was wearing a thong

And this traveling campaign Stop Telling Women To Smile is along the same lines as making random "complimentary" (aka derogatory) comments to women people see.

It's horrifying that women and girls are so hateful towards themselves and their bodies.  This article on Huffpost shares some seriously scary statistics.

Women have cellulite. All of them. It's dimply and cute. It's not a defect. It's not a health problem. It's the natural consequence of not consisting of photoshopped pixels, and not having emerged from an airbrush.

 10 Signs Your Kitty Loves You - Hooray!  My fuzzy children are happy and love me!!!

Staying Healthy on the go is extremely difficult.  The widget from Real Simple can help make better snacking choices based on where you are snacking and what you are craving.

Dustin Hoffman just became my hero.  Watch this video.
There are too many interesting women that I have not had the experience to know in this life because I have been brainwashed

No comments: